Real Estate Attorneys Dedicated To Helping You
O'Brien Law Offices, P.C., provides a broad range of real estate services to our clients. Whether performing these services for developers, investors, financial institutions, homeowners associations, landlords or tenants, we have the knowledge and experience to help you. Our team has been representing clients in their real estate needs for more than 20 years, and also assisted them through public hearings regarding land use.
Our Brand Of Representation
Real estate transactions comprise about 35% of our practice each year. We have handled legal matters for property as small as a single-tenant building worth a couple hundred thousand dollars to a shopping center worth millions of dollars.
We have helped our clients:
- Negotiate and close individual purchases, sales, loans, leases and refinancing
- Structure tax advantage transactions such as 1031 like-
- Handle various public hearings regarding zoning, planning approvals, special use, annexation, subdivision and condemnation issues, etc.
- Conduct due diligence inspections of physical conditions and financial data
- Enforce contract defaults, including those arising during construction or related to the financing or sale of the property
We enjoy extensive interaction with title companies, financial institutions, real estate brokers and other real estate attorneys. These relationships allow O'Brien Law Offices, P.C., to provide the most comprehensive level of service to its real estate clients.
Compassion And Dedication At Your Service
We are big enough to get the job done, but small enough to care. If you need experienced real estate representation for your legal matters, now is the time to find an attorney.
Areas of Concentration
|Acquisitions||Commercial, retail, office and residential lease|
|Purchase and sales||Enforcement of property rights|
|Development – residential and commercial||Joint ventures, partnerships and LLC formation|
|Zoning, land use and other regulatory matters||Easement, covenants and restrictions|
|Homeowners associations||Mechanic’s liens|
|Financing||Section 1031 exchanges|
|Construction agreements||Recapture agreements|
|Mortgage foreclosures||Public hearings before governmental bodies|